Policy on cookies
If you continue to browse this website with the cookies activated in your browser we will consider you to be aware of the processing that takes place in accordance with the conditions set forth in this Policy on Cookies.
The use of first party cookies is essential to be able to view and load the pages on our website properly.
General information about cookies
First party cookies
The cookies we use include the following:
- Session cookies expire when the user leaves the website or closes their browser, i.e. they are active while the visit to the website lasts and are therefore deleted from your computer when you leave it (e.g. PHPSESSIONID: session cookie essential to handle browsing the site).
- First party cookies are those sent to your computer and handled by us only for the better functioning of the website. The information we collect is used to enhance the quality of our service and your experience as a user (IW_LANG: first party cookie used to automatically identify the session language).
- Geolocation cookies: these are used to store location data and offer individualised content and services.
- Analytics: Google Analytics cookies that gather information on user navigation (previous pages, time spent on a page, links visited, etc).
Use of third-party cookies and plugins
The plugins and cookies used include the following:
Main cookies used
Purpose of the service
__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, etc
Google Analytics sends Google the IP address and anonymous information about how the page is used, in order to provide us with information about how users interact with the website
You are informed that you can stop cookie data being processed by blocking their installation in the browser you are using, as well as by using private and/or incognito browsing.
If you are using a shared computer, we recommend that you delete all information on your browsing history, cache and cookies when you end your session.
Most browsers allow you to deactivate or delete all cookies. To find out how to do this, use the help for your browser at the following addresses:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Safari for IOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en/cookies.html
WARNING: If you block cookies in your browser it is possible that certain services or functions of the website will not work properly.
NOTE: the information provided is as of 20th January 2014 and you are informed that with the passing of time it may no longer be exhaustive, even though this policy on cookies is revised regularly.